A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and collect information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
You can access our Cookie Notice at the bottom of every page on this site
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
- ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own cookies: These are those that are collected by the publisher itself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own.
- ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
- Session cookies: They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
- ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that are used to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image), share content through social networks. Also included in this category are cookies intended for the management of our advertising spaces based on technical criteria such as the edited content, the frequency in which the ads are displayed or the control of the origin of the potential client when he has activated an advertising link from a website adhered to affiliate marketing programs.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis cookies: We use third-party cookies that allow quantifying the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use they make of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the publisher to include in the web, advertising spaces, according to the content of the website itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: We also use third-party cookies that allow us to analyze the browsing habits of users to develop specific profiles and show personalized advertising based on these profiles. In order for our online advertising to be adjusted and relevant, we use selective online advertising programs. The collaborating companies that participate in selective advertising programs can show you advertising based on your tastes and interests deduced from the information generated by your browsing on our website or those of third parties participating in the program. For this purpose, these collaborating entities may install a cookie on your browser to identify you as part of the relevant audience. They can also detect that you previously visited our website using a tracking cookie installed by it.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), WORLD 2 MEET, S.L.U. (hereinafter ESCAPEHOME) informs of the cookies used on our website:
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Own cookies: YES
- Third-party cookies: YES
- Session cookies: YES
- Persistent cookies: YES
- Technical cookies: YES
- Personalization cookies: YES
- Analysis cookies: YES
- Advertising cookies: YES
- Behavioural advertising cookies: YES
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By accepting statistics cookies you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and you agree not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhering to "Privacy Shield" that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on through whose instructions you can refuse the analytical cookies of that service in all browsers. You can consult more information about it in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Below, we provide you with the links of various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Operate from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
DATA TRANSFERS THIRD COUNTRIES
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Certain cookies are cancelled once the web browsing is over (session cookies) while others can continue to be stored on the users' computer and be accessed for a longer period (persistent cookies).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
You can manage cookies using the settings panel from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you will need to delete them from your browser options.
To opt out of the use of third-party advertising cookies, users can also visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out page. Page in English: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp